Prototyping is a well-known efficient way in any industry, be that aircraft or software, to save time and costs when designing or improving a product.
WHAT YOU GET
- UI mockups, i.e. wireframes.
- Simulated behavior of the final website or application.
- Consultation of our UX Expert.
- You may print out the prototype to discuss with your colleagues and target audience.
- Validating your assumptions
- Focusing on what is important, skipping taste-based chat
- Visualizing the project/task requirements
- Minimizing chance of errors
- Minimizing project time & costs
HOW IT WORKS
Business Analyst / UX Expert communicates to the customer to get answers to the general business questions as well as to the more in-deep and technical ones.
We analyze and document the high-level business requirements. We will use them to create the UI mockups.
Our UX Expert creates the UI mockups. Basically the developed page/screen structure you can see as a separate product.
UX Expert sends the UI mockups to the customer and expects feedback. We will use it to apply corrections.