Software Requirements Specification (SRS) is essential if you would like to run a tender, find a partner or an investor for your project or just get the best fixed-price deal.
WHAT YOU GET
- Software Requirements Specification covering general goals, target audience, project scope, product perspective, product features, user types, assumptions and dependencies, system features, external interface requirements, other non-functional requirements, etc.
- User Interface mockups (wireframes).
- Projects with the fixed-price business model.
- Getting the most accurate project time and budget estimation.
- Getting the best fixed price offer from the service vendors (tenders).
- Planning the project from A to Z (waterfall project model only).
- Having a solid basis to find a partner or an investor.
If the business requirements change regularly, we recommend to choose the Agile Requirements Management instead.
HOW IT WORKS
Business Analyst collaborates with the customer and the stakeholders to get answers to the general business questions as well as to the more in-deep and technical ones.
We analyze the provided information.
Our Business Analyst documents the requirements specification consisting of non-functional, functional and technical requirements.
Our UX Expert creates the UI mockups.
Business Analyst sends the SRS to the customer and expects feedback. We will use it to apply corrections.
We sign with you the Service-Level Agreement (SLA) for consulting services covering the expected results, types of works, deadlines, payment conditions, etc.
We sign with you the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). This is optionally.