Software Architecture & Technical Consulting service is for you if you need an expert advice, even if you already work with a 3rd party development team.
By attaining a thorough grasp of our clients’ requirements, major current issues and long-term objectives, and methodically selecting the best possible ways to address them, we make an impact where it is most important both in small business technology consulting and in major projects.
- Addressing the technical problems with certain existing products or those in the development stage demanding solutions.
- Getting an expert advice even if you are already working third-party development team.
- Recognizing opportunities to implement new or improved processes and technologies that have not been previously considered — something that many technical consulting companies fail to do.
- Selecting the appropriate technologies and development approaches
- Creating Software Architecture and Design specification (Software Architecture document creation)
- Elaborating the development cost estimation
- Projecting timeline calculation
- Analyzing and optimizing the performance
- Reviewing an existing software architecture
WHAT YOU GET
Software Architecture & Technical Consulting services and activities include:
- Software Architecture and Design specification (Software Architecture Document)
- Selection of appropriate technologies and development approaches
- Elaborate development cost estimation
- Project timeline calculation
- Performance analysis and optimization
- Software architecture review
The Software Architecture Document (SAD) covers:
- Architectural representation (logical view, domain model, deployment diagram, logical parts, etc.)
- Architectural goals and constraints
- Architecture diagram
- Technology, code library and other technical recommendations
We sign with you the Service-Level Agreement (SLA) for consulting services covering the expected results, types of works, deadlines, payment conditions, etc.
We sign with you the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). This is optionally.